Monday, November 30, 2009

My First Con

Scotland attended his first Star Trek convention this weekend.
While he spent the majority of his time in either the stroller or someone's arms, he did run around quite a bit.
And despite his lack of costume, he was most commonly referred to as "Look! A baby Klingon."
People took lots of pictures of the two of us, and he even was on camera with me while I talked to Fox59.

He responded well to all of the different alien species except for one.

While he was running away from me, he ran into a Borg. He looked up, shreaked, did a quick about face, and ran right back into my arms.

We'll need to do some planning to get him a little costume for next time.

Update:


Scotland got to meet an actress from the first episode of Star Trek he saw.

No comments: